To champion health care issues that improve patient care, promote physician professional satisfaction and create healthier communities in Colorado.
- Leadership – We serve with integrity, using an open and credible process that is grassroots responsive to build consensus among our diverse membership.
- Collaborative and physician driven – We work with others to find common ground and solve problems. We also fearlessly fight for collective physician priorities.
- Evidence-based – We make decisions that are data-driven, membership responsive and patient-centered.
- Innovation – We embrace and drive change for better health and health care.
- Professionalism – We demonstrate ethical and technical excellence in the service of physicians and their patients.
CMS will be the leader in making Colorado the best state in which to provide and receive the safest, highest quality and most cost-effective medical care.
Professional satisfaction: State-of-the-art advocacy will focus on member priorities to positively impact rewarding physician careers.
Efficient and effective communication: Dynamic exchange of information with members will ensure timely action on their priorities.
Organizational excellence: Continued innovation of CMS will increase membership value and make CMS meaningful and relevant to a diverse physician population.